We are proud to be a premier sales team with fair, open, and ethical behavior, setting the standard for the rest of the company. We will provide a highest quality of service to our existing customers while striving tirelessly to better our own unmatched levels of performance.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Creatively market services to prospective customers
· Utilize Netsirv’s technology in capturing customer data.
· Adjust moving estimate to accommodate any unusual circumstances.
· Recommend additional services as appropriate.
· Conduct onsite estimates as needed.
· Conduct commercial onsites as needed.
· Follow-up with customers who have received estimates.
· Send confirmation materials to all booked customers via mail or e-mail.
· Act as point of contact for customers throughout moving process.
· Present the Rewards Program to groups and individuals.
· Resolve customer service issues as necessary.
· Update and maintain customer data as needed.
· Assist in answering phones to ensure customers’ needs are met efficiently.
· Coordinate activities with Dispatch and Operations.
· Participate openly in regularly scheduled sales team meetings.
· Network in various formats.
· Attend Expos and Trade Shows as needed.
· Provide creative ideas on improving company performance.
· Be a proactive Member of the team.
· Meet and exceed company sales/revenue objectives.
· Assist in the maintenance and customer service of fellow Moving Consultants orders.
· Prospect calling for additional business opportunities.
· Assist in other areas when needed and as assigned.
Skills and Attributes
· Ability to communicate professionally with office Members, field Members and customers.
· Capability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
· Ability to meet deadlines and to complete duties in a timely, error free fashion
· Ability to make sound, well-reasoned decisions.
· Ability to establish credibility and be decisive.
· Administrative skills and the ability to write clearly with an understanding of basic business principles.
· Strong computer skills in various formats.
· Time management and organizational skills.
· Creative problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Ability to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
· Enthusiastic and passionate work ethic
· Minimum BA or BS; or equivalent combination of education and experience, or three years related experience and/or training.
· Background in service industry, hospitality, trucking, household goods or storage segments.
· Minimum 1 year phone sales experience.
· Knowledge of PC, Microsoft Office Suite, and knowledge of Windows based programs.
· Current, valid Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Sales and Marketing: 1 year